Wednesday

Cancellation of Session


With the current weather forecast predicting more snow for Weds and Thurs it would seem best that we cancel the session for this week. I realise that a number of people are travelling long distances to attend the course and it would be dangerous to drive in the evening as roads freeze up.
If you read this please inform friends of yours who are travelling to the course

No comments: